You will be hunting on a 3000 acre high fenced hunting preserve located in the beautiful Texas Hill Country. All of our hunting packages include lodging and meals. Every hunter will be personally guided by one of our professionally trained guides.
- NO TROPHY FEES
- We maintain a strict quality management control program.
- High protein feed is available in order to produce trophy antlers. We have a ratio of two bucks to one doe.
- Excellent odds to harvest a 140 to 150 class Boone and Crockett.
- 3000 high-fenced acres to hunt
- Possibility to harvest a 160 and above class Boone and Crockett.
- A wounded deer is considered a kill. Every effort will be made to find it.
- This is a hunt, not a guaranteed hunt.
- Hunt packages are non-refundable.
- You may also want to consider trip cancellation insurance, available from your travel or insurance agent.
- We will hold your reservation for no more than 10 days without a deposit.
- License Fees:
- Under 17 year of age: $7
- Adult: $25 resident or $315 non resident
- All hunters born after 9-1-71 must have a Hunters Safety Permit.
- Gratuities for guides and cooks are appreciated.
October – December
October – Doe Hunts
Arrive mid-afternoon on Thursday and shoot your rifle. Hunt the next 3 days, and depart on Monday morning.
Thanksgiving: Arrive Friday at Noon and begin hunting; Depart Monday
All Deer Hunts are completed before Christmas