All of our hunting packages include lodging and meals. Every hunter will be personally guided by one of our professionally trained guides.
- NO TROPHY FEES
- We maintain a strict quality management control program.
- High protein feed is available in order to produce trophy antlers. We have a ratio of two bucks to one doe.
- Excellent odds to harvest a 140 to 150 class Boone and Crockett.
- 3000 high-fenced acres to hunt
- Possibility to harvest a 160 and above class Boone and Crockett.
- A wounded deer is considered a kill. Every effort will be made to find it.
- This is a hunt, not a guaranteed hunt.
- Hunt packages are non-refundable.
- You may also want to consider trip cancellation insurance, available from your travel or insurance agent.
- We will hold your reservation for no more than 10 days without a deposit.
- License Fees:
- Under 17 year of age: $7
- Adult: $25 resident or $315 non resident
- All hunters born after 9-1-71 must have a Hunters Safety Permit.
- Gratuities for guides and cooks are appreciated.
October – December
October – Doe Hunts
Arrive mid-afternoon on Thursday and shoot your rifle. Hunt the next 3 days, and depart on Monday morning.
Thanksgiving: Arrive Friday at Noon and begin hunting; Depart Monday
All Deer Hunts are completed before Christmas