Whitetail Deer Hunts on Hunting Ranch in Texas
Hunting for Whitetail Deer has never been more rewarding when it comes to staying here with us at Schmidt Double T Ranches. Come stay with us on our beautiful ranch in the heart of Texas in one of our two rustic lodges. You’ll be able to enjoy a successful hunt along with homecooked meals and relaxation with us.
Our Guided Whitetail Deer Hunting Packages
What’s Included in Whitetail Deer Hunting Packages
With our whitetail deer hunts, we provide you with professional guides to personally assist in the hunt with you. This will give you a great opportunity to be successful on the hunting trip. All of our hunting packages include lodging with two options, as well as meals during your stay. Our goal is to make this place a comfortable atmosphere for hunting and relaxation.
Whitetail Deer Hunting Dates in Texas
Our Whitetail Deer Hunting dates range from October to December and our Doe hunts happen during October.
Arrive mid-afternoon Thursday, hunt next three days, and depart on Monday.
Arrive mid-afternoon Friday, hunt for three days, and depart on Monday.
All of our Whitetail Deer Hunts will be completed before Christmas.
Meet Your Whitetail Hunting Guides
Our Whitetail Deer Hunting guides are professionally trained by the Schmidt Double T Ranches staff and are well-experienced. With over 20 years of experience, they’ll lead you on a Whitetail Deer Hunt like no other!
Additional Hunters Information
- We maintain a strict
- quality management control program.
- High protein feed is available in order to produce trophy antlers.
- We have a ratio of two bucks to one doe.
- 3000 high-fenced acres to hunt
- Possibility to harvest a 160 and above class Boone and Crockett.
- A wounded deer is considered a kill. Every effort will be made to find it.
- This is a hunt, not a guaranteed hunt.
- Hunt packages are non-refundable.
- You may also want to consider trip cancellation insurance, available from your travel or insurance agent.
- We will hold your reservation for no more than 10 days without a deposit.
- License Fees: Under 17 year of age: $7
- Adult: $25 resident or $315 non resident
- All hunters born after 9-1-71 must have a Hunters Safety Permit.
- Cleaning and Guide fees:
- $75.00 per deer to be quartered in your cooler
- Tips for Guides -12-15% of hunt is standard
- Cook tips- $25.00– $50.00 per person per day.