Terms & Conditions
- Hunt packages are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- All major credit cards, checks and cash accepted.
- Upon booking, a 50 % deposit is required. Final payment is to be made 30 days prior to hunt.
- All hunts booked within 30 days of your hunt date are required to be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Rental guns are available by reservation for $50 per half-day.
- No rain checks unless schedule permits.
- If you must cancel, you may wish to find a replacement since hunts are non-refundable and will not carry over to the following year.
- You may also want to consider trip cancellation insurance, available from your travel or insurance agent.
- Texas residents require a valid Texas hunting license.
- Out of state hunters are required to have a special banded bird license.
- Texas Parks and Wildlife 1-800-792-1112
- A Hunter Safety Permit is required for those born after September 1, 1971.
- You are required to wear an orange cap or vest.
- You might consider gun safety approved shooting glasses.
- We prefer our hunters use either an over-and-under barrel shotgun or a side-by-side barrel shotgun.
- Customary, but not required.
- Guides: 15-20 % of hunt cost.
- Cook: $20.00 per guest.
Approximate travel times to the Ranch:
- From Dallas: 4 hours
- From Austin: 2 hours
- From San Antonio: 2 hours
- From Houston: 4 ½ hours
- Wear layered clothing and comfortable walking boots
- Bring an ice chest, orange cap or vest, and hunting license.